Subscribe Us

Amaal Mallik speaks up for legal rights of musicians, lyricists

Singer Amaal Mallik feels musicians and lyricists should be granted the legal right of their works, which they deserve. Asked what changes he wants to see in the music industry, Amaal told IANS: "On the more technical front, I would like to hear and create something more organic. I see an inclination lately towards artificially created sounds, which are amazing too, but I feel it should be supplemented with something more. My film score in 'Saina' and my single 'Tu mera nahi' will help in proving that live musicians along with digitally produced music can go hand in hand and create a commercially hybrid score or song that can win both charts and hearts."

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3mzcdeh

Post a Comment

0 Comments