Subscribe Us

Neetu Kapoor CONFIRMS she is Covid19 positive: I'm in self-quarantine, taking medication

Veteran Bollywood actress Neetu Kapoor has finally confirmed that she has tested positive for COVID19. The actress was shooting for her comeback film Jug Jug Jeeyo when she contracted the virus along with co-stars Varun Dhawan, Maniesh Paul and director Raj Mehta. Taking to Instagram on Thursday, Neetu Kapoor wrote, "Earlier this week I tested positive for Covid-19. All safety measures are being followed and I am thankful to the authorities for all their help and quick response. I am in self-quarantine, taking medication on my doctor's advice and feeling better. I am so grateful for all your love and support!.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/3qHvwo7

Post a Comment

0 Comments